Saturday, October 7, 2017

Happy 7th Birthday Landon!!!!

July 28-August 3- We started the Birthday celebration a little early since Daddy was going to be out on the ship.  Landon was SUPER excited about his new jersey and a sleeve.  He wore it two days and then I told him I NEEDED to wash it.  







 On the day we had a fun morning with doughnuts...then a fun lunch at Corvette Diner.  It was the first time that we had ever gone there...it was so much fun.  The kiddos had a blast.  I was the mom of the year for a minute!  We found out that Landon is really crazy good at Skeeball!   Who knew?  He really is my Dad!  On our way home he called Papa with a challenge!!!  Then in the afternoon Landon had a birthday party at the pool.  It was not like any party I had ever done....ordered pizza, bought snacks...it was so easy!  








 SkeeBall champ...I think the machine was broken though cause it just kept giving us balls!  Woohoo!!! 

No comments: